Man Goes For a Swim in Lower Hudson Valley Fountain [VIDEO]
Looks like the humidity had got everyone wanting to cool off. When are the pools going to open? Well, one guy wasn't about to wait any longer.
In a video taken Saturday, an unidentified man in nothing but swim trunks can be seen going for a dip in the Renaissance Plaza fountain in downtown White Plains. LoHud reports that the video was taken from a nearby Starbucks and posted to Facebook. As of Wednesday, it has over 174,000 views.
The guy looks quite relaxed, even though he is barely submerged in the shallow fountain. He can be seen lying on his back before flipping over and attempting to snorkel, as Starbucks costumers can be heard laughing away in disbelief.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate