Many Injured After Exit Ramp Wrong-Way Crash in Hudson Valley
At least five people were hurt during a wrong-way crash on an exit ramp in the Hudson Valley.
According to the Mechanicstown Fire Company, two cars collided head-on Saturday night on the Route 17 exit ramp 121E, just east of Interstate 84.
One of the drivers drove the wrong way on the exit ramp in Wallkill. Five people were injured and taken to Orange Regional Medical Center, according to the Mechanicstown Fire Company. Their conditions weren't released. As of this writing, it's unclear if anyone was arrested.
- Hudson Valley Tree-Trimmer Killed At Work
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered While Vacationing in Nashville
- Many Helping Hudson Valley Family Who Lost Child in Fire
- Many Injured After Exit Ramp Wrong-Way Crash in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Threatened To Shoot School
- 2 Arrested After Truck Drives Into Hudson Valley Home