Marist To Play In Second NCAA Lacrosse Tournament Game Ever
The game is Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
College Crosse reports that the Marist Red Foxes will be appearing in their second ever NCAA Lacrosse Tournament Game. On Wednesday, May 8, the Marist men's lacrosse team will take on the EMBC Retrievers. The game will be played at 7 p.m. and shown on ESPN3.
According to College Crosse, the winner of this game will play the Penn State Nittany Lions. Penn State is the top-seeded school in the division. Marist is part of the NCAA Division 1 men's lacrosse.
The first NCAA tournament game that Marist played in was in 2015. Marist played against the Bryant Bulldogs. According to College Crosse, the left the tournament after losing to Syracuse.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate