Mets Player Adopts Puppy Right After Baseball Game
Here's a story that will give you a reason to root for the Mets this year.
Many of us could go an entire lifetime without experiencing love at first sight. That's not the case anymore for Mets second basemen, Jeff McNeil.
According to the New York Post, McNeil met the dog at an adoption event being held at Citi field before the game on Friday. After the game he apparently called his wife to get permission.
They went down to the animal shelter and picked up the Alaskan Malamute mix together. McNeil credits his homers and The Mets thrashing the Pirates all weekend long to the dog being lucky.
Maybe every player on the team should get puppy. His nickname is the 'Flying Squirrel" and dogs do love squirrels.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate