More Entertainment Options Coming To Hudson Valley Casino
Resort World Catskills will see a lot of upgrades over the next year and the new entertainment village will the next to open to the public. The Times Herald-Record reports the 124,000 square foot facility will open its doors in December.
In March of 2019, the Kartrite Hotel and Indoor Waterpark will be open for business followed by a renovated Monster golf course next summer. So while the casino hasn't lived up to revenue expectations as of yet, there are plenty of reasons to optimistic about the Sullivan County tourist destination.
The entertainment village will feature 162 hotel rooms along with a nightclub, coffee shop and additional retail space spread out over six floors. The additional space will allow the casino to hold larger events as they'll have more room to accommodate people.
Have you checked out Resorts World Catskills yet?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America