Most Charming Small Town in NY Is Not in the Hudson Valley
Readers Digest, the magazine that you might never have read but your grandparents loved, has announced their list of the Most Charming Small Towns in the United States featuring one from every state. Where is the Most Charming Small Town in New York? Sad to say it is not in the Hudson Valley. To get to the 'winning' town, you will have to drive a few hours toward Central New York.
According to the annual list, the 2018 Most Charming Small Town in New York is Skaneateles. Skaneateles is located in Onondaga County and has a population of less than 8,500 people. Have you ever been? Do you think that this is the most charming small town in New York or do you have a town that you think should be on the list?
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate