National Donut Day June 7, Where’s the Free Donuts?
National Donut Day takes place on the first Friday of June every year. The day was created to honor the Salvation Army’s Donut Lassies, who served donuts to soldiers during World War I.
There are many places out of the Hudson Valley area that are doing specials and freebies for National Donut Day, but only one business is giving away donuts this Friday June 7 and that is Dunkin Donuts.
Dunkin Donuts (participating locations) are treating guests to one free classic donut with a beverage purchase. Limit one offer per customer.
What type of donut is your favorite type? Regular, glazed, chocolate covered, or toasted coconut?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America