New Poughkeepsie Coffee Shop Opens For Business
The City of Poughkeepsie's revival took another step forward this week as another new business opened their doors. Cafe 40 & Co is located in the new 40 Cannon building across from the Bardavon and will be serving up specialty coffees, baked goods, sandwiches, unique gifts and more.
They will be sourcing their coffee locally by purchasing from North River Roasters, which is also in Poughkeepsie. Along with Kings Court Brewery, Wine Bar 1915 and Cafe 40 & Co, you'll be able to get your beer, wine and coffee all on the same block. The new 40 Cannon just recently opened after months of construction includes 40 apartments in addition to an art gallery.
Cafe 40 & Co is now open six days a week, Monday through Friday 7 AM - 3 PM and Saturday 8 AM - 2 PM. So far reviews have been positive so stop in and see for yourself.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate