New York Ranks in the Top 5 in Bigfoot Sightings
This is on the list of reasons why I am proud to be a New Yorker.
It's no secret that Bigfoot is a pretty big deal around the Hudson Valley. Just ask the Bigfoot Researchers of the Hudson Valley. If you take one look at their Facebook page, you'll several stories regarding Bigfoot encounters or evidence.
It all makes sense now.
According to RochesterFirst.Com, The Travel Channel and Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization collected data and show that New York ranks 5th in Bigfoot sightings.
Now they don't say anything specific about the sightings and evidence in the Hudson Valley, however, Whitehall New York is apparently the Bigfoot capital of the east coast.
Whitehall is a little ways up by the boarder of Vermont.
Washington, California, Pennsylvania and Michigan round out the top 5 in Bigfoot sightings.
Do you believe yet?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate