New York State Man Arrested For Allegedly Making Meth in Storage Unit
One 48 year-old New York state man's plan to become the next Walter White didn't go so far. And while the Owego man may have seen himself as so called "the danger", it was police who ended being the ones who knocked in the end.
Police say that they were conducting a routine patrol Monday night when they found the semi-conscious man in a local storage unit. Police say they noticed a very strong chemical odor coming from the area, and, upon investigation, discovered that this local "Heisenberg" was making meth with a pot inside the unit.
This has left NY State police, plus local police, fire, and emergency squads the daunting task of having to clean up the heavily contaminated area.
WENY says that the man, who is homeless, was arrested and charged with the unlawful manufacturing of meth. More charges could be coming.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate