Now 97.7 Joins The Walk To Fight Hunger
Now 97.7 has teamed up with the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley and will be at the 17th annual Walk To Fight Hunger.
The 17th Annual Walk To Fight Hunger will take place at the Walkway Over The Hudson, starting on the Highland side on Saturday, September 21. This walk is to benefit the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley, which is the largest food bank in the Hudson Valley. The event begins at 10 a.m. and runs until 2 p.m.
With every $25 donation or more, you'll get a Walk to Fight Hunger t-shirt, while supplies last. Anyone who donates, no matter the size of the donation, will get to enjoy healthy snacks like granola bars, fruit, and water. No registration is required for this event.
You can get full event information on the Facebook event page.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate