NY Assemblyman’s Intense Video Urges State Separation From City
Watch Assemblyman David DiPietro urge residents of the Empire State vote for New York to be split into three autonomous groups in this video that has gone viral.
An intense video posted on Facebook from assemblyman David DiPietro a few weeks ago has gone viral with well over 3,000 shares and over 160,000 views. The video is a harsh message directed towards the democratic leaders of New York.
"The democrats control the entire process. We Have no say anymore. New York City controls the entire process. I want you to know, it's being run by socialists and communists."
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate