NY’s Schumer Says ‘No’ to Sunscreen Pills
NYS Senator Chuck Schumer is just saying 'NO' to sunscreen pills. What is a sunscreen pill? Sunscreen pills are just that pills. These particular ones that the Senator is saying should no longer be sold, supposedly improve the body's tolerance to UV rays, thus preventing sun damage.
Do they work? Senator Schumer says in a statement, that the pills lull people into a false sense of security, believing that the pills work, when he says that they do nothing to shield people from harmful UV rays.
Have you tried using the sunscreen pills? Do you prefer lotion based sunscreens or spray sunscreens?
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate