Own a Restaurant/Bar in Poughkeepsie Near Historic Venue
Ever wanted to own a restaurant or bar? Maybe even one near a historic performance venue in Poughkeepsie? Here is your chance. The Nuddy Bar & Grill is for lease. The Craigslist listing says that it is being offered up for $3,500 per month and that it is a "Turnkey" lease, which means that pretty much everything is ready to go for you as the new operator.
Some of the highlights from the ad:
- Located in Dutchess County's Central Business District
- 7 block walk to and from the Metro-North Hudson Line (which provides service from the Poughkeepsie Train Station to Grand Central Terminal) The station serves MTA and Amtrak as well as local and regional bus services.
- *Type: Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment
For more information, here is a link to the original listing.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate