Please Stop Talking About Autumn and Halloween
It's still summer!
Take it from a girl who LOVES cold weather and despises the heat: you have to chill out with this autumn weather talk. I love the fall, I thrive in sweaters and boots. But you know what I don't want? To talk about the fall right now.
It is AUGUST. We haven't even hit my birthday yet (August 21, I like marble cake). We seriously need to slow this Halloween chat down. I want to enjoy this unbearable heat a little bit longer. I want to pretend I'm getting a tan when I'm really getting a burn for a couple more weeks. I want to enjoy not dealing with school buses on the road for the rest of the month.
Slow it down, take a break, have a drink outside. Enjoy the rest of summer. Because you know damn well, that when November hits and we get another crazy snowstorm like last year, that you'll be complaining about the weather.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate