Police Trying Identify Men Who Stole Cameras From Kohl’s
Police are trying to identify two men who stole four cameras from a Putnam County Kohl's.
State Police from the Brewster barracks are attempting to identify two men who stole four Canon EOS T6 cameras from the Kohl’s Department Store located at 60 Independent Way in Brewster, N.Y. on June, 16, 2018.
The suspects are described as two middle-aged, white males with brown hair. The men were driving a gold Honda Accord.
Any person having information regarding this investigation is requested to please contact Investigator James Sawner at (845) 677-7300. Refer to Case No. 8303020
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie