Police: Two Dutchess County Businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors
The state police conducted an underage drinking enforcement in multiple locations throughout Dutchess County and it resulted with two arrests.
State police inspected twenty-seven establishments, twenty-five were found to be in compliance.
Krauzers Food Mart on Violet Avenue employee, Dona Paese, 59, of Hyde Park was arrested for Unlawful dealing with a child first-degree, for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Paese was issued an appearance ticket and is due in court next month.
Valero on Violet Avenue in Hyde Park employee, Ali M. Alyasjin, 54, of Poughkeepsie, N.Y. was also arrested for Unlawful dealing with a Child first-degree, for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Alyasjin was also issued an appearance ticket.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate