Police: Sullivan Man Made Terroristic Threat over Food Stamps
A Hudon Valley man is accused of making a terroristic threat over food stamps. On Thursday, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office arrested 54-year-old Patrick R. Martin of Loch Sheldrake for making a terroristic threat, a felony, and aggravated harassment, a misdemeanor.
It's alleged that Martin called the Department of Family Services in Sullivan County and left a threatening message on the agency’s voicemail because his food stamps were discontinued.
Martin was located at his home and taken into custody. He was remanded to the Sullivan County Jail in lieu of $2,500 bail. An Order of Protection was issued by the court.
- Police: Hudson Valley Bus Driver Tried to Meet Child for Sex
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured in Plane Crash in Orange County
- 3 Critically Hurt After Car Plows Into Popular H.V. Restaurant
- People Who Ate at Popular Hudson Valley Diner Exposed to Measles
- Police: Ulster County Man Found With Over 800 Bags of Heroin
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Drove ATV Drunk on Highway