Popular Beacon Bagel Shop Closes Unexpectedly
If there is one thing New York is known for, it's our bagels.
There are a ton of places you can go to get a good bagel in the Hudson Valley, but when you find the right bagel store you don't want to look elsewhere. Unfortunately, Beacon bagel eaters will have to find a new spot.
It looks as though the extremely popular Beacon Bagel shop on Main Street in Beacon has closed forever.
Taking a look at their Facebook page you'll see a few statuses that explained they would be closed on specific days in early September. However, those dates have come and gone and costumers were catching on.
A quick Google search shows that Beacon Bagel is permanently closed.
Rumors are already starting to fly in local Beacon Facebook groups about a sports bar replacing Beacon Bagel.
What do you think should go in its place? Another bagel shop? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate