Popular Hudson Valley Burrito Stand Closed For Good
A popular Hudson Valley destination for high-quality burritos won't open for business this year. Red Hooks' The Burrito Stand took to social media over the weekend to fill their loyal customers in.
There's good news however as anyone who'd like to nosh on their delicious burritos can stop by Bubby's Takeaway Kitchen just down the road from their original location at 19 West Market Street in Red Hook. You can call ahead with questions at (845) 748-8226.
Nonetheless, patrons of The Burrito Stand were taking the news in stride. One former customer even claiming there was something magical about burritos from the stand.
So now the big question burrito lovers, let us hear it. What's the best place in the Hudson Valley to get a burrito?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate