Popular Hudson Valley Steakhouse To Reopen After Fire
Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park was a popular Hudson Valley dining option until a fire gutted the restaurant. Now comes word that they will complete their comeback when they open for business next month.
According to a Saturday Facebook post from their official page, local diners can expect them to open in June. They're putting the finishing touches on the building and actually just released a look at their menu. Will you be stopping in for dinner at some point?
The Monday, March 20th, 2017 fire began after an explosion was heard around 2 PM in the afternoon. The fire destroyed a large portion of the restaurant and owner Joseph Wilson was unsure at first if he would rebuild. But here we are, just a few weeks from reopening.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate