Popular Rhinebeck Beer Pub Finally Opening New Location
During the fall of 2018, the Rhinebeck craft beer destination known as Grand Cru Beer--at the time located on Route 9 across from the Beekman Arms Inn--closed. At the time, the owner mentioned on their Facebook page that they were closing and looking for a new location because the landlord had tripled their monthly rent.
Fans and enthusiasts of Grand Cru have been eagerly awaiting their re-opening in their new location at 1094 Route 308, Rhinebeck, New York 12572. The re-opening will take place on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3pm.
All of the above information has been sourced from the businesses Facebook page. Also on that page, they are looking for people to join their beer team.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate