Post Malone Spotted In The Hudson Valley
Yes, you read that right: Post Malone was spotted in the Hudson Valley.
Post Malone is a famous rapper. He's known for his songs like Better Now, Congratulations, and Wow. Don't know the songs but know the name? He's the rapper with the curly hair and face tattoos. He also rotates between a beard and mustache.
Well, Malone is also a road in the Hudson Valley, that's on a post. So "Malone Road" on a post. So when you think about it, Post Malone really was spotted in the Hudson Valley. So sorry if you thought it was the rapper!
April Fools...am I right?
But seriously, Post Malone was spotted in the Hudson Valley, just a while back. On August 21, 2018, Post Malone's plane made an emergency landing at Stewart Airport. The rapper spent the day soaking up the Hudson Valley (aka getting pizza).
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate