Rare Saturday Hours For Hyde Park Bakery
Have you been wanting to visit the Culinary Institute of America's Hyde Park campus, Apple Pie Bakery & Cafe but can't seem to make it there Monday through Friday?
Here is your one time per year chance to visit on a Saturday. The Apple Pie Bakery & Cafe will be open on Saturday November 17, 2018. If you have never visited their Hyde Park campus before, it is easy to find as it is located on Route 9 in Hyde Park, NY approximately three miles north of Marist College.
In addition to the bakery there is also another four eating venues for you to partake in. Note, each one of the restaurant brands has established different operating hours, it is always best to check their respective websites for the most up to date hours and menu options.
Have you visited or dined at the Culinary Institute of America before? Do you have a favorite menu item or a favorite restaurant? Have any tips for us to make it an amazing experience?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America