Recall on Select Birth Control Pills (Oops!)
If you take birth control pills there is a recall from the Food & Drug Administration. The recall involves four very specific lots of birth control pills of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets.
The reason for the recall is that the pills are out of order and may not be the correct dosage that you need for the next pill.
The lots that are involved have a use by date of 8/2020. Here are the specific lot numbers:
Each one of the packages says 3MG / 0.03MG on their outer carton and contains three inner Cartons. The inner cartons contain one blister package of pills with 21 active yellow color tablets and 7 placebo white color tablets.
For more information about this recall, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America