Request For Proposals Sought For 15-Acre Newburgh Property
The City of Newburgh Industrial Development Agency has released a request for proposals (RFP) to bring new life to a potentially contaminated piece of land at 5 Scobie Drive in Newburgh.
The 15-acre property is bordered by Route 84 in one direction and the Newburgh Public Works Department on the other. The IDA is seeking proposals that will rehab the long-neglected brownfield site while creating employment opportunities for local residents. The board will 'look favorably' on applications that have a plan to integrate into the community, a structure that will help educate and unskilled workforce and is dedicated to sustainable energy.
Anyone interested in submitting an RFP should send it to email@example.com. You may wish to follow up and proposals with a phone call to confirm delivery (845) 569-7369. All responses must be received by July 11th at 4 PM.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate