Rosé Strawberries Are Here Just in Time for Summer
The kick off to summer is upon us. One company is taking a popular summer treat and giving it a new spin. A spin that might make adults eyes light up.
Strawberry season is in full swing. You have probably seen a number of Strawberry festivals going on around the Hudson Valley. What you haven't seen at these festivals is Rosé Strawberries.
Popular Strawberry company Driscoll is releasing limited edition Rosé Strawberries just in time for summer.
According to ABCNY 7, the strawberries are a pale pink color and have "the sweetness of peaches with the aromas of a good dry rosé wine." To get the strawberries to the pale pink color, the company says it's a "blend of light and dark berries mixed with sunlight."
Driscoll also says they followed "traditional breeding methods and want customers to know they're GMO-free."
The Driscoll Rosé strawberries will be available in select retailers until September.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash