Rosie O’Donnell Spotted at Hudson Valley College
The celebrity sold her Hudson Valley home a short time ago, so just what was Rosie O'Donnell doing in the back in the area last week and will we be seeing more of the comedian?
The A League of Their Own star is no stranger to Upstate New York or the Hudson Valley. There may be more Rosie sightings on the way. When she's not acting, doing charity work or being a political activist, the comedian enjoys time with her family.
Rosie shared a proud moment on both her Twitter and Instagram page that many parents experience: She helped her son move into his dorm at Marist College this past week.
O'Donnell also posted a picture of her entire family on her Instargram page with the caption: "College drop off day #family."
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate