Accident Shuts Down Route 9W
Due to a motor vehicle accident, State Route 9W in the Middlehope area is expected to shut down for several hours.
According to the Town of Newburgh Police Department, Route 9W between Lattintown Road And Conway Road is shut down due to a motor vehicle accident. This closure is expected to last for several hours. Use alternate routes.
Marlboro Central School also alerted parents to inform them that their children will be arriving home later than expected due to the accident.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate