Salsa Fresca Opening Another Hudson Valley Location
Salsa Fresca has announced plans for a massive expansion up and down the east coast. Part of that plan includes additional Hudson Valley restaurants with a new Poughkeepsie location opening before the end of the year.
QSR reports the popular fast-casual Mexican restaurant will replace the old Quizno's across from Marist College in the Home Depot Plaza at 3434 North Road. Salsa Fresca is committed to using fresh ingredients daily and all food is prepared on-site. The new establishment won't even have freezers on-site to ensure the food customers are getting is fresh.
Current New York locations include:
- Bedford Hills
- Cross River
With their planned expansion, you may be wondering what it takes to open a restaurant like this. Salsa Fresca charges a $30,000 franchise fee and could cost up to $500,000 to open a single location. Each can occupy up to 2,000 square feet and fit around 40 customers. It takes 15-18 part and full-time employees to properly staff according to QSR Magazine. QSR stands for quick service restaurant in case you're wondering.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America