Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect For Parts Of The Hudson Valley
The watch includes Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan, Greene, Columbia, and Deleware counties. The biggest threat for severe weather across the area is wind damage and hail, as storms should approach the region by late afternoon and into early evening.
Right now, the NWS says that the brunt of the bad weather should stay in the central and western part of the New York state, though any part of the area could experience severe weather.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate