Sights And Scenes From The Hudson River Craft Beer Festival
Every September beer drinkers from across the Hudson Valley assemble at the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival.
The day featured over 100 breweries with more than 200 different varieties of craft beer and cider to sample. Food vendors kept everyone fed and happy while bands performed all afternoon.
Thank you to all who came out to Riverfront Park in Beacon. You can sign up for email alerts on upcoming events if you want to stay in touch.
Were you there?
We made some new friends Saturday from the Animal Rescue Foundation in Beacon. They are an all-volunteer, no-kill shelter founded in 1986. They house dogs and cats in need, you can link up HERE if you'd more information or to make a donation.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate