Suspected NJ Serial Pooper With Local Ties Suing Police for $1M
The Kenilworth, N.J. superintendent and Hopewell native who was arrested for defecating on a rival school's track on a daily basis believes he's entitled to some money.
Thomas Tramaglini was arrested and charged in early May after authorities suspected someone was using the track a public toilet every single day. You can get the whole story here.
Since the story went viral, Tramaglini has resigned from his job and claims he has taken a big hit financially after being forced out of a career where he was making a six figure income. According to USA Today, the $1 million lawsuit claims that the Holmdel Police Department unlawfully shared his mug shot causing him emotional distress and harmed his reputation.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate