Taste NY Markets Return to NYS Thruway April 1
Starting April 1, 2019 you will be once again able to purchase farmers market produce along with other New York State made products along the 570-mile long NYS Thruway system.
The markets will be at 20 of the Thruway stops and sell a variety of fresh produce along with featuring other food and beverage products at each stop. For more information about the products to be sold, along with the farmers market hours, click here.
According to a press release, here is what NY's Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul had to say about the project:
From maple syrup, to dairy, to fruits and vegetables, New York produces an amazing variety of high-quality agricultural products. Our Taste NY program showcases the best we have to offer, and we are looking forward to another season providing travelers with fresh, locally-grown products at stops along the Thruway.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate