Tax Day Freebies & Discounts Are Here 2019
Your taxes are on Monday April 15, 2019 and maybe you owe, maybe you already have your refund or you are heading to the post office as we speak. Here are a few places that are giving you discounts (or maybe even freebies) just because it is Tax Day.
- Dunkin Donuts, $1 Medium Coffee's & Free Hashbrowns with the Dunkin App
- Applebee's, $1 Daiquiri's
- Boston Market: The $10.40 Tax Day meal special includes a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage drink, while supplies last. No coupon is needed and the offer is available through Monday at restaurants and for online delivery.
- BurgerFi: The chain is celebrating Tax Day with $4.15 BurgerFi Cheeseburgers on Monday through the BurgerFi app only. Download the app at www.burgerfi.com/rewards.
- McDonald's, Download their app for their deals, the deals will vary by location and you will need to order through the app.
- Free HydroMassage's, at select Planet Fitness locations, that have massage beds, check out this website to see which locations are participating.
- Pizza Hut, get any large two-topping pizza for $5.99 with online carryout orders.
- Smoothie King, $2 off a 20 ounce smoothie with the rewards app
Know of any place that we should add to the list? Email us and let us know.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate