Taylor Talks With Marist About The 33rd Annual The Silver Needle Runway
Marist College's fashion department is preparing for its 33rd annual Silver Needle Runway fashion show.
Once again, Now 97.7 has partnered with Marist for the 33rd Annual Silver Needle Runway. Taylor was able to talk to multiple students about their preparation for the show, what to expect, and what separates this program from others.
You can watch Taylor's interview below with Ashley Camuso, a student communications assistant, and Erica Capobianco, a student digital media coordinator.
The Marist Silver Needle Runway is on Friday, May 10, 2019 at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center. There is a show at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. More information can be found here.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate