Can You Spot the 5 Ticks in This Picture?
Put your eyes to the test.
The Center For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC) put out a tweet on Monday, May 7, challenging people to find the 5 ticks in the picture. It was a picture of a lemon poppyseed muffin with 5 ticks on it. In the tweet, they said ticks can be the size of a poppyseed.
Here are the tweet and the images. Can you find the ticks?
The Hudson Valley is in prime tick season right now, and we are in the middle of tick born diseases in our local area. Ticks that carry a brain swelling disease have been found in the Hudson Valley before.
To be safe from ticks, the CDC recommends to walk in the middle of trails, not near brushy edges, use tick repellent, and to immediately check for ticks after being outside.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate