The Four Most Googled Things About the Hudson Valley
When you want to know more about something, someone or somewhere that is the first thing you do? There's only one place to go, Google.
We live here so we may not ever look up the Hudson Valley. When an outsider searches the "Hudson Valley" on Google? What comes up? These are the four most common responses.
1. What is considered the Hudson Valley?
Answer: According to Travel Hudson Valley, the HV consists of 10 counties spread out across the Hudson River. The counties are Dutchess, Putnam, Columbia, Orange, Westchester, Ulster, Rockland, Greene, Rensselaer and Albany.
2. What cities are in the Hudson Valley?
Answer: The Hudson Valley consists of 13 cities, 143 towns and about 62 villages.
3. Is the Hudson Valley part of Upstate New York?
Answer: The exact boundary is debated. That's a question that Google doesn't even want to go near.
4. Is Nyack a good place to live?
Answer: According to Niche, Nyack has over 7,000 residents. It has an urban vibe. A lot of residents rent and the school systems are fairly good.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate