The ‘Shell On’ Challenge May be the Grossest One Yet
Honestly, I'd rather eat a Tide Pod. Is that bad?
I feel like these online challenges are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. There's been viral challenges including Tide Pods, cinnamon, milk and a MoMo. The latest one involves shells and peels.
The "Shell On Challenge" is exactly what it sounds like. You post a video of yourself eating food with the shell or peel on.
If you eat an orange you don't even peel it, just eat it. There are also videos of people eating peanut shells.
It's disgusting but it is pretty entertaining. Just search #ShellOnChallenge on social media.
I plan on participating. I'll eat an M&M. It has a thin candy shell. Does that count?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate