These Professions Have the Highest Alcohol Abuse Rates
Do you work in a profession that's so stressful that you may need a drink right after your shift is over?
Some working professionals can't wait to get off work and have a cold one. It can be a way to kick back and unwind or it can be a serious problem for some. Despite almost half of America consuming alcoholic beverages does your career make you more susceptible to abusing it?
These are some of the highest drinking careers according to Alcohol.org in particular order.
- Real Estate Agents
- Financial Planners
- Insurance Agents
- Construction Workers
- Healthcare Professionals
Surprisingly, careers with alcohol present while on the job did not dominate the list. According to thee data, it's almost like the more serious the profession the more the individual drinks.
Managers had a higher percentage off abusing alcohol.
Are you surprised by the list?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate