Top 10 Recommended Restaurants In The Hudson Valley
You'll never believe the top 10 recommended restaurants in the Hudson Valley.
The Hudson Valley is home to incredible restaurants. Between the Culinary Institute of America, the waterfront restaurants, and celebrity chefs in the area, we have some amazing choice. Because we have so many restaurants to choose from, the Hudson Valley has become a destination for food and travel.
For many people, they turn to places like Yelp! and TripAdvisor. And as a Hudson Valley native, the top 10 recommended restaurants on TripAdvisor shocked me. Here are the top 10 recommended restaurants in the Hudson Valley according to TripAdvisor:
1. Christina's, Kingston
2. Pizzeria Posto, Rhinebeck
3. Rosticceria Rossi and Sons, Poughkeepsie
4. Provisions, Woodstock
5. Rockland Bakery, Nanuet
6. Iron Gate Cafe, Albany
7. Adams Fairacre Farm, Newburgh
8. Garvan's, New Paltz
9. Le Canard Enchaine, Kingston
10. Bistro 12, Tarrytown
FIRST THINGS FIRST, while I love Adams Fairacre Farms, it is not a restaurant. Nor is Rockland Bakery. Who made this list? This does not fully capture the Hudson Valley food scene at all. What are your favorite restaurants in the Hudson Valley? Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate