Totino’s Now Makes A ‘Snack Mix’ With Your Favorite Frozen Foods
If you thought Totino's just did pizza rolls, think again.
AOL reports that Totino's is making your frozen food dreams come true by creating a snack mix. The Totino's Mini Snack Mix comes in two varieties: Original and American Favorites. Both bag has 90 pieces. That's 90 of the best frozen foods combined into one awesome mega mix.
According to AOL, the Original Mini Mix has pepperoni pizza rolls, cheesy marinara bites, mozzarella sticks, and garlic bread bites. The American Favorites Mini Mix has cheeseburger pizza roll snacks, ham and cheese bites, cheddar bites, and potato bites.
Sadly, there is not a specific date set for the release, according to AOL. Totino's says to expect to see them in the frozen food aisle of grocery stores at the start of fall 2019. Each bag will retail at $8.79.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate