Trollbeads Grand Opening at the Poughkeepsie Galleria
Social Media & Design Coordinator
A brand new store to the Poughkeepsie Galleria is celebrating their grand opening with an event this month.
It was announced in January that the Danish-family owned jewelry brand Trollbeads was coming to the Poughkeepsie Galleria. They will celebrate their grand opening Friday, March 15.
"We are so excited to add Trollbeads to our Poughkeepsie Galleria family. Trollbeads marks the first of our 2019 new store openings and we are certain they will be a great addition to the center," Marketing Director Jessica Pecchia said.
Trollbeads started in 1976 in a small jewelers store in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company is owned and operated by a very imaginative and creative family. The Troll fever had spread rapidly throughout the world and today Trollbeads can be found in more than 50 countries.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate