Turns Out New York Isn’t The Most Stressed State in The U.S.
I can hard believe it myself. It turns out that New York isn't that stressed out after all. Who beat us? You may be surprised.
The fast paced life of New York City can drive anyone crazy. The cost of living in the state of New York is enough to stress anyone out. With the constant raising of fees ,taxes and congested roadways you'd have to think that New York would be one of the most stressed out places on the planet.
As it turns out we aren't in the top five. We aren't eve in the top ten? What?
According to Wallethub.com, we landed the spot of number 21.We're right behind my home state of Michigan.
They based the number off of places with the most job security, high income, average work hours and debt.
The most stressed out state in the country is Louisiana.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America