Two Lower Hudson Valley Mothers Die in Dominican Republic
Two mothers from the Hudson Valley died after traveling to the Dominican Republic.
On Tuesday, Hudson Valley Post reported, Alexandra Medina, 33, of Westchester died after undergoing plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic on July Fourth. Medina went to the Dominican Republic for her surgery after learning about Dr. Felix Almanzar on the internet, The Daily Mail Reports.
Hudson Valley Post has now learned that 26-year-old Sharlim Almanzar Paulino of Yonkers died after having six plastic surgery procedures from the same doctor, a few days before Medina's death.
Paulino traveled to Santo Domingo for plastic surgery on June 20 and died June 25, according to the Daily Mail.
A family member told the media Paulino, a mother to a 6-year-old boy, traveled to the Dominican Republic for a breast reduction surgery but was convinced to have Almanzar perform procedures on her arm, back, buttocks and stomach.
Editor's Note: Media has also referred to Paulino as Sharlyn Almanzar Paulino.
- Two Lower Hudson Valley Mothers Die in Dominican Republic
- Job Growth Continues at Record Pace in Hudson Valley
- 33 Hudson Valley School Districts That Pay Principals The Most
- Missing Hudson Valley Man Found Dead
- Lower Hudson Valley Mother Dies In Dominican Republic
- Naked Hudson Valley Man Injured After Jumping From Moving Truck
- Bears Are Being Seen Near Hudson Valley Homes At Alarming Rates
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Goes Viral For Kindness