Vertically Challenged Man Has Misogynistic Rant in NY Bagel Shop
A video of a New York man's freak out at a bagel shop has gone viral.
It's called a Napoleon Complex for a reason. A tweet from a patron at a Long Island bagel shop called Bagel Boss, shows a man yelling about how women criticize his height on dating apps.
It's not clear what led up to the man being so upset but the 45-second clip shows him yelling at customers which led to being taken down and pinned.
The man claims that women tell him he should be dead because he is only 5ft tall on dating apps.
You'll just have to watch it for yourself.
Warning: This video contains NSFW language.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate