Wanted Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested
In a joint police effort, the wanted Hudson Valley sex offender was found.
On Monday, Hyde Park police wrote on Facebook that Nicole Plass was wanted by Hyde Park police for not registering as a sex offender.
The warrant for her arrest was issued by the Town of Hyde Park Justice Court on January 31, 2015, according to the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office.
The 39-year-old’s last known address was in Red Hook, but police in Dutchess County believed she was in Ulster County, likely Kingston.
After learning Plass might be in Ulster County, the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team, URGENT, began an investigation.
Police quickly learned that Plass was living in the City of Kingston and traveled to the Town of Woodstock, Tuesday evening.
In a collective effort by the Town of Woodstock Police Department and URGENT, Plass was found at a home on Yerry Hill Road in Woodstock and was arrested.
Plass was transported by the Town of Woodstock Police Department and turned over to the Town of Hyde Park Police Department for arrest processing.
- L.A. Sex Offender Moves to the Hudson Valley
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- 6 Hudson Valley Residents Saved From Scary Ice Jam
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley