Wappingers Falls Holds First Village Marketplace Sunday
Summertime is officially kicking off with local outdoor markets.
The Village of Wappingers Falls is hosting their first Village Marketplace on Sunday, June 2. The event will take place at Mesier Park from 11 a.m. o 5 p.m. The Village Marketplace will happen every Sunday between June 2 and October 27. Below you can see a picture of the Village Marketplace map, provided by the Village of Wappingers Falls.
You can expect to see vendors that sell clothing, food, gifts, home items, and plenty more. If you're interested in becoming a vendor, it is $240 for a space for the entire 20-week season. Otherwise, it is a $20 fee per space on a weekly basis. All fees will be waived for registered 501(c)3 organizations that have proper documentation.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate