Warmest Weather Of the Year on The Way This Week In The Hudson Valley
Sunday was warm and sunny, and the week ahead looks like it will stay that way. In the official full first week of summer, temperatures will mostly remain in the 80s under sunny skies.
Monday will be very warm, almost hot, with highs in the mid-80s and somewhat humid. Monday night will go down to the lower 60s.
Tuesday will bring the one real chance for rain, with highs in the 70s, and possible showers and thunderstorms by the afternoon. Tuesday night will see a chance for thunderstorms with lows in the mid-60s.
After the rain is out, the sun and warm temps return. Wednesday through the end of the work week will be mostly sunny with highs back up in the mid-80s. Perfect time to hit the beach!
Have a great week.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate