WEATHER: Rainy Start For the Week, Mild Finish For the Hudson Valley
The remains of Tropical Storm Nester turned Sunday afternoon into a wash out for most of the Hudson Valley, especially the southern parts. Will the rain stick around?
It will actually clear out at first, with rain leaving the area Sunday night. Monday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid 50s. Clouds will return Monday night however, with lows in the mid 40s.
Tuesday will the return of the rain, with highs in the 50s and lows in the 40s. Rain could be especially heavy overnight.
Wednesday and Thursday will be clear and cooler, with highs a round 60, and lows in the upper 30s to low 40s.
There is another slight chance for rain though as the week goes on, with Friday highs approaching the low 60s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate